Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A T-Shirt

"Two entries won an iPad and all I got is this lousy T-shirt."

Honestly, I was just very happy to get anything!  THANK YOU to all who voted for me on FB for the recipe contest.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, consult my previous post: http://somanykidssomuchfun.blogspot.com/2010/12/all-i-want-for-holidays-is-some-yummly.html

They decided to give the top 2 people with the most "Likes" each an iPad.  These folks got over 1000 "Likes" on FB.  I was 1 of 4 who got T-shirts, so I'm still happy with the amount of support I have.  They only awarded the "Top 6".

I had a lot of fun entering and that's the important thing.  As soon as it arrives, I will have a picture up of myself sporting it!

3 comments:

kiwimeg said...

Glad you won something for your efforts!!

EatDrinkBeRunning said...

Wow you didn't get the ipad but you made the top 4! That's pretty cool. I am a new follower from Bloggy Moms. Stop by sometime at http://hungrigyrl.blogspot.com

Cristy said...

Thank you, ladies! Yes, I'm happy. I didn't even expect anything! Happy New Year.

Post a Comment