Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Malcolm Does the Piano

Malcolm was home sick today.  He did feel well enough to tickle the ivory, however.  Unfortunately, I videotaped him with my camera held upright.  Who knew that you could rotate the video while it was still in the camera, but then when you download the file, it goes back to being sideways! 

I'm working on fixing the problem, but in the meantime, you can enjoy the music!  I love how he plays it one way and if it doesn't sound good, he plays it another way.  He doesn't even take lessons!

This was after he dressed himself up in construction paper armor "to honor Colorful Man" in a book he read at school.

"I'm trying to sing some kind of vampire song.  (hums tune) Something like that.  I need the keyboard, but I can try to practice it on the piano."









0 comments:

Post a Comment