Sunday, January 16, 2011

An Apple A Day (My First Guest POST!)

Happy New Year!  I feel like I haven't stopped since before the holidays (technically when my last post was written).  We've had blizzards, broken snowblowers, strep throat, antibiotics, migraine headaches, doctor's appointments, snow days, snow shovelling into the wee hours of the morning, more doctor's appointments and my birthday (to name just a few things that have occurred).  This last event was yesterday and I had a fantastic day.  I will be posting about this and all of these other events soon, but I have something really exciting to share with you!

I was invited to do a guest post on the blog "Blah To Ta-Daa" (www.blahtota-daa.blogspot.com)!!  Mellisa and the other ladies on this blog post recipes, ideas and tips to save all of us (and our families) from making and eating the same darn things for dinner every single week!  Here is my guest post in the flesh:

http://blahtota-daa.blogspot.com/2011/01/apple-day.html

There's a yummy recipe in there, but it also discusses my love affair with apples.  Go visit my post AND don't forget to scroll down and check out their terrific recipes!!

I am extremely grateful to Mellisa for choosing me and I plan to continue to post there in the future!  Am I the luckiest forty-something (birthdays are hard) on the planet?

Cristy