Friday, July 23, 2010

Bee Funny Friday!



I am late tuning into this but wanted to join you!  To see what was funny this week, you can link below to my mini-newsletter "The Wednesday News, July 21, 2010". 

http://somanykidssomuchfun.blogspot.com/2010/07/wednesday-news-july-21-2010.html

I can't think of anything funny that happened to me today.  It was kind of a stressful day!  The fact that I almost got creamed at the same intersection where I almost got creamed a few weeks ago didn't help either!  I'll "bee" back next Friday though!  Thank you for hosting this!  I look forward to reading other posts from today!

2 comments:

Emily - faliLV said...

Thanks for posting about Bee Funny - sorry you had a rough day - I hope it gets better for you this weekend. Following back and looking forward to reading more!

Cristy said...

Hi Emily!

So glad to see you! Thanks for the well wishes. Hope YOU get some rest this weekend!

Cristy

Post a Comment