Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Pacman's Pesto Pizza!

Ooh, I'm using alliteration and (un)aware (in the title).  It's a variation on "You're a poet and don't know it.."

"The Wednesday News" is delayed due to some folks who have been under the weather in our home.  It will be up tomorrow so please stop back!  In the meantime, enjoy one of my favorite photos!  It's a homemade pesto pizza (that was delicious, but I haven't made since due to laziness).  My friend nicknamed it "Pacman" for obvious reasons that did not occur to me when I took the picture.  I wanted to TRY the pizza THEN photograph it and share with my online friends!



Here's a video that you can sing-a-long with!  This is a real song from the early 80's in case you were in diapers! Instructions: Substitute "pizza" for "fever".  Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment